[AccessD] Scanning documents as attachment

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:06:34 CDT 2014

The animal tracking database is moving along. It's slow going because it's
my lowest priority, but I get a little done most days.

Along with each new animal, there will be paperwork -- permits and vet
exams that are required by law. The manager would like to scan these and be
able to click a button to see them. I can teach her how to do this
manually, but it would be great if I could smooth the whole thing around
the edges.

Have any of you coded this kind of functionality and if so -- what should I
keep in mind, watch for -- let's discuss please. :)

Thanks!
Susan H.