[AccessD] Scanning documents as attachment

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 07:49:13 CDT 2014

Susan,

Gustav  has a good idea, although not quite on the head, since the
attachment fields are part of the table itself. But one thing you could do
is create a second table containing only an FK pointing to the original
table, plus as many attachment fields as you think you might need. Then you
could move only that table to a new database and modify your form to join
the main table to its attachments. Best of both worlds.

Incidentally, Helen Fedemma has some good code for working with
attachments, should you need it.

Arthur