[AccessD] Persistent Connection question

Janet Erbach jerbach.db at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:05:23 CDT 2015

The users certainly do notice a speed difference with the persistent
connection, that's for sure.  That, combined with changing the main tables
in the app to have 'none' for the subdatasheet name, have made a huge
difference.

But this flaky behavior when running the app from the menu has eaten up
almost all of my time for the last 3 weeks and it seems it was all because
of that line of code when the form opened.  I wonder if it was because the
variable was NOT a static one...

Anyway, things have settled down now that I've bound the form to the
backend by way of keeping the connection persistent.