[AccessD] MS Access 2010 or MS Access 2013 ??

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:13:14 CDT 2015

I'm going to buck the trend here.  I like 2013 and recommend it over 2010,
but I work in both.  Yes, I've seen some corruption issues in 2013, but not
lately.  An app migrated from 97 to 2003 needs to be updated and 2010 vs
2013 doesn't really matter.  I just converted a 2003 to 2010 for a client,
and I had to do some work to make sure it would run in Win 7 and beyond.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336