[AccessD] Speaking of Access 2007...

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:00:21 CDT 2015

I have a problem with the code editor.  I always assumed it was a flakey
install of some kind on my computers, but I recently ran into the identical
problem on a client's machine.  Every few minutes, the code editor suddenly
goes crazy, replacing any space you type with a backspace, sometimes mixing
up letters after they've been typed, and apparently doing a debug/compile
after every single character has been entered.  It's really annoying and
the only way I've found to fix it is to quit Access completely.

I haven't found anything on the web.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Doug