[AccessD] Access droping linked tables from Database.

Steve Turner sturner at mseco.com
Fri Apr 17 13:45:10 CDT 2015

Help,
I have an Access Database for some reports that are standard. In attempting to add a new report I needed to link a couple of tables not in the database. When I create a new link with ODBC to link in a table from SQL Express I have a table dbo_Employee in the database that when I hover on the table is linking to another table than the name. I've deleted it and linked to the correct table and even made a copy in the database. When I close the database and reopen it the new tables are gone and the old dbo_Employee is back. This table only had 4 columns out of the entire Employee file for some reason. This is not happening in any of our other databases with linked tables to the same data. I will say that the report and qry that I imported to it is still in the database.

 [Mid-South_email_signature_1in_300dpi]

Steve A. Turner
Controller
Office 501-321-2276