[AccessD] Input Mask for Date Format

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 16:58:45 CDT 2015

I believe that there will be several discussion threads in the archives about
using datepickers.
Definitely split the data into date and time fields
Also for verifying the date as entered has been correctly evaluated re-show any
entry as dd mmm yyyy
So that it is clear what part of the input was used for day of month, and for
the year.

JimB