[AccessD] Outlook 365 Search doesn't find old emails

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri Aug 21 12:12:21 CDT 2015

Does this help

http://superuser.com/questions/724096/outlook-2013-not-showing-emails-older-than-aprox-6months-old-in-any-folders
________________________________
From: David McAfee<mailto:davidmcafee at gmail.com>
Sent: ‎21/‎08/‎2015 17:56
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving<mailto:accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: [AccessD] Outlook 365 Search doesn't find old emails

We've recently switched to Office 365 (well at least with Outlook at this
point).

The transition has been problem free other than the fact that when I use the
"search all mail items" box at the top in Outlook, it doesn't find anything
in my
old/non 365 emails. The mail is there, I can see it and scroll down and
find it manually.

I've also noticed that if I right click on someone's name and choose "Find
all -> Messages from sender", only the new stuff shows up.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks,
David