[AccessD] Rounding. The collection.

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 31 17:11:07 CDT 2015

Excellent work Gustav.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving" <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 1:33:21 PM
Subject: [AccessD] Rounding. The collection.

Hi all

After many years I've managed to collect and polish the rounding functions I have for VBA and posted these at Experts Exchange:

"Rounding values up, down, by 4/5, or to significant figures"

    http://rdsrc.us/4phszx

The challenge is to handle both the very large and very small numbers of Double, floating point errors, and the large values and large count of decimals for Decimal - as well as symmetrical/asymmetrical rounding up/down of positive/negative values.

/gustav