[AccessD] Dynamic SQL statement

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Dec 7 18:02:50 CST 2015

We all get blindspots. I've just come across one.

For years, we've been storing essentially identical data in two sets of columns depending on
what Province the primary record belongs to.  (Don't ask - I didn't design that, it was
someone else's add on)

That has required different data screens and  variations on 3/4 of the CRUD procedures on
the primary records.

Just realised that I can combine these data points and simply everything considerably.  Just
need to change the data labels on the front end depending on Province, but use the same
procedures for all records.

Doh! again.