[AccessD] Normalizing food types

FW Salato Center Salato at ky.gov
Fri Dec 11 10:17:05 CST 2015

Just had a talk with the boss -- changed the scope drastically, but I'll be back. :)

Susan H.

Let's continue our discussion of the animal db and what I'm tackling today. :)

I'm inclined to just set it up right from the get-go - I think this is one of those instances where they will want more rather than less... on the other hand, because these records won't be updated daily, they'll be looking at the paper charts for immediate attention, not asking me. It's a small staff and they pay close attention and stop offering foods that they don't like and note those things - share the information.

I need to go back to the boss and ask him why we're tracking all this - what's he hoping to learn? If it's just a matter of storing, we have it all on paper logs already. Duplicating the logs isn't helpful or efficient. I need more information. :) I thought I knew what he wants, but apparently, I don't.