[AccessD] Normalizing food types

FW Salato Center Salato at ky.gov
Fri Dec 11 11:18:22 CST 2015

To me, that looks like so much work for the staff to enter the details and the daily feedings (maybe 6 a day?) BUT without that level of data, what use is the facility.

============That's exactly what we discussed.

Now - about the pay grading's of the additional data entry staff, and the section manager (new post 4 U?) And - there will need to be additional devices for the input stations, an upgraded network, and because of the volume of data, possibly an improved backup
process and device - more capacity and speed

===========Not here. :) We're the agency's red-headed stepchild. We're the last to get any kind of new technology. If we want a web-app for something, I 'm going to have to provide it. They won't. They all have smart phones and it's on my back burner. :)

What we've done is reduced the "food" list to 9 categories and further specifying further details in only two categories. A date, time, amount offered, amount removed, category... details in those two categories are required.

Now, I'm still wading through all the table implications, but so far, it's just meant one new table.

Susan H.