[AccessD] Odd Watch Window Behavior

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:22:30 CST 2015

Have not had that exact problem, but in the last week (A2010/win 8.1) I
have had some strange behavior.
After breakpoint and looking at locals, if I hit Me to open the details, I
get a busy cursor for about 5-10 seconds, then it opens. (This doesn't
happen every time, but more often than not).
Also, I have noted that trying to open a form or report in Design view,
againg I get a busy cursor and 5--10 seconds (this is recurring) wait
before the change.
Also, running a report, which was quick now is giving a busy cursor for 20+
seconds.
The only thing I am aware of in the last week or so is that there was a
M$oft update.

Jack