[AccessD] Access 2007 broken

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:04:49 CST 2015

Interesting. The problem occurred when I created a new database, a little
tester I whipped up in a minute or so, prompted by another thread here.
Thanks to Susan's suggestion, I opened another database, this one a BE
containing only tables. There I created a form based on one of the tables,
and added a simple DoubleClick event to a control, which did nothing more
than call MsgBox. That worked just fine.

I'll create another new database and see what happens.

Arthur

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Rocky Smolin <rockysmolin at bchacc.com>
wrote:

> does the code compile?