[AccessD] Access 2010+ with SharePoint

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 11:51:15 CST 2015

<<I would like to know if the change to Azure has
improved performance.>>

 markedly so.   With the SharePoint lists, about 5,000 records was it before
you had problems.

 Now it's full SQL for the BE.

 And note, you only get Azure if your running this with Office 365.  If your
running on prem, then it's SQL Server 2012.

Jim.