[AccessD] Access Controlling Excel Via Windows Automation - More Info

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:09:37 CST 2015

It's not me with the need Dan, probably Brad you are trying to help, no? I
have *never* had trouble automating Excel. Then again possibly I have not
tried to automate excel 2013 from Ac2010. And my client is automating from
Ac2013 to Excel 2010.

My code looks similar to yours though I don't use the DoEvents because
sometimes they hurt me rather than help me.  am sure. When I Googled the
error message Brad mentioned I saw some Google posts about application
level addins or plugins... so I suggested that...so maybe Brad has stumbled
across a problem with plug-ins or addins that don't like being automated. I
am eager to see what he learns.

Thanks!