[AccessD] Fancy graphs from Access

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Feb 4 22:26:07 CST 2015

I tend to vote with Bill on this one.  Let each bit of kit stick to its strengths.  Excel is a lousy database and Access makes a poor charting platform.

Why not just push the necessary data into Excel and make the charts there?  You can even link Excel into Access if you want, although this brings with it some other issues that a stand-alone solution avoids.

Horses for course yada yada.

Cheers
Darryl.