[AccessD] Modern/Metro style message box and input box for Microsoft Access 2013

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 7 16:17:38 CST 2015

Hi Susan

Thanks, though it was fun when we did those articles about Access topics together. But I do realize that there is no money in such work anymore, so the only benefit you can have is that someone else may get some benefit from reading it.

It also counts, that the writing/editing process is quite simple at Expert-Exchange. You can write on an article in as many steps as you require until ready to click Publish. This way you can work on it in between real work.

/gustav