[AccessD] Automatic Update Function

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:50:34 CST 2015

I do something similar to what JC does, but I don't copy over every time. I
number each mdb and check the network version versus the users current
version. If it is different,  copy it over and launch, otherwise just
launch the local copy.

I check for different rather that greater because it's possible that a
version has to be rolled back.

I originally wrote the launcher in vb.net then rewrote it in c#.

Works great.