[AccessD] Access 2007 Applications Running Under Access 2013 Runtime

Brad Marks bradm at blackforestltd.com
Fri Jan 9 15:20:43 CST 2015

All,

I have developed a number of Access applications using Access 2007.

These applications run nicely under both Access 2007 Runtime and Access 2010 Runtime (Both using 32-bit).

We are looking into a possible purchase of some new HP PCs which will come with Windows-7 Pro and Office 2013.

I have also looked at the Microsoft website where I can download Access 2013 Runtime (32-bit).

Will I run into problems trying to run these Access applications under Access 2013 Runtime (32-bit)?

Thanks,

Brad