[AccessD] Access refuses to embed event procedure for new command buttons

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 13:34:04 CST 2015

Part of your problem lies in using wizards.  Wizards are pre-built to do
things a certain way, regardless of settings.  If you just add the control
yourself, you'll be able to create the code for it.  The only wizard I use
in Access (any version) is to to create find duplicates or crosstab queries.

Charlotte