[AccessD] Sub report filter

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Jan 13 15:09:13 CST 2015

Make a query to do what you want.  Then go to the SQL view of the query and
copy the sql out.  In the sub-report's Open or Load event set the record
source to that sql string.  I do this a lot when there's a form with a bunch
of filtering criteria to filter the contents of the report.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.bchacc.com