[AccessD] Ribbon customization failing to show my tab

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 11:52:44 CST 2015

Thanks Mark. In my work with Office, you can use either schema, you just
miss out on the prettier,  newer images with the older one. I work in Excel
2013 all the time running controls built in xml from the old schema. And
also that is the schema that this Access app is now successfully using. I
posted already what I believed was the problem in the xml. That said, I
will use the new one you posted since I know none of my users for this
application will use access 2007.
Thanks again.