[AccessD] Moving to Access 2013

Pete Phillipps pete at vftt.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 10:40:00 CST 2015

Hi Everyone,

	Does anyone have any good book recommendations for reading about
moving from Access 2003 to Access 2013? Although I'm not using Access
professionally, I do have a club database running on Access 2013 and having
used Office 2013 for the past six months am thinking about upgrading the
database.

Pete

"Many [wargame] battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished on
beer" - Frederick the Great, 1777
Download VIEW FROM THE TRENCHES (Britain's Premier ASL Journal) free from
http://www.vftt.co.uk/vfttpdfs.asp
Get the latest UK ASL tournament news at
http://www.vftt.co.uk/uktournaments.asp