[AccessD] Challenge: A Test of Your Programming Chops ...

aclawhon at hiwaay.net aclawhon at hiwaay.net
Sat Jan 24 00:24:12 CST 2015

Gary:

This problem is not meant to be solved in Access - or any other
programming language for that matter.  (In fact, trying to do this in
Access would probably be a bad idea.)  What I'm looking for is a
step-by-step process that lays out the logic for the solution - in
other words an algorithm.  (In the olden days of programming - like
say twenty years ago - what I'm looking for might have been called
pseudo-code.)  Whatever you call it, you're basically laying out the
logic of the solution - before you write a single line of code to
implement the solution.  (I hope this makes sense ...)

Positive Alan of Huntsville