[AccessD] Goodbye Leszynski/Reddick?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Jan 24 05:11:29 CST 2015

 Hi Gustav --

Currently I name tables in singular mode and I don't have any prefixes/suffixes used with their names. For queries I still use LRNC prefixes:

- qsel
- qapp
- qupd
- qdel

I have got "addicted" to use the LRNC queries prefixes since I have read Stan Leszynski "MS Access 97 Expert Solutions" book -  http://tinyurl.com/luqfh8h

But I'm open to accept any other modern naming conventions where "type" prefixes are not used at all.

Thank you.

-- Shamil