[AccessD] takk.space

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 18:17:01 CDT 2015

Seems neat Rocky.

Now sure I liked the mixture of "new horizon" and "dawn". Seems cliche-ish
and a misquote at the same time.

Dawns appear on a horizon, but do horizons really dawn?

But who cares what I think, there is a nice poem that leads with the
expression.

https://goo.gl/sjmDyu

And here is a hard hitting heavy metal tune with the title Dawning of a new
horizon.

https://youtu.be/9TnfyHxnNqc

Rock on Noah!