[AccessD] Fields Not Displayed in Datasheet

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jul 18 10:44:18 CDT 2015

Aw crap.  Stupid legacy code.

There are three versions of the sub form which has the four new fields.  The
code of the parent form changes from one to the other depending on certain
conditions. I added the new fields to all three subforms and walla! the
fields show up.

You're right Gustav.  Always worked.  Always will. :)

Sorry for the false alarm.