[AccessD] Dirty property

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Jul 22 18:46:56 CDT 2015

This is why you want to use unbound controls, as they behave as the user would expect - not as the database does.  When a user 'cancels' a form they expect the record to be dropped.  This is not the case when using a bound form.

Naturally this topic (bound/unbound) often ignites a firefight - so sorry for bringing it up, but that is my experience and one of the many reasons I use unbound forms.

Cheers
Darryl.