[AccessD] Dirty property

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:08:12 CDT 2015

Well, it took me the entire day to get that form's save/cancel routine
running, hide the close button, and drop in an error logging table and
procedure.

It was a busy day. Lots of screaming kids and indulging adults who didn't
care what they did. But, no fawn-snatching ladies, so it was a good day. :)

But that gives you an idea of how little I can get done. But, I shared with
an older co-worker that I think the whole process, while slow, might
actually be firing some new synapses and might just be what keeps me young.

"Hello! Welcome to Salato... have you been here before?"

Now... what was that error aga...

"Hello! Welcome to Salato... have you been here before?"

Just so you guys can get an idea of how my days go. :)

My boss in on vacation in St. Augustine. So, I sent him a text telling him
that the front desk robot workers had arrived, but that Dan (our engineer
guy) had a bit of trouble calibrating their laser weapons and we lost a few
middle schoolers, but NO ANIMALS were harmed. :)

Middle schoolers... that's God laughing at us, but I love the place. :)

Susan H.