[AccessD] OT please

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:22:19 CDT 2015

But.... ot is usually just a symptom of hijacking of threads due to the
spontaneous nature of word and thought associations. I kinda agree that
starting new threads, with - if needed - copied "starter details" below the
new stuff - but yeah, absolutely we shouldn't be lazy, we should start a
new, OT thread, if we feel the need to diverge from the original topic, and
start the coffee break /water cooler thing.