[AccessD] Cross post - looking for way to reassociate controls with events

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:51:29 CDT 2015

Not long back on one of the lists, someone posted some great technique for
re-associating controls with the event code (such as Click) in the form
code module, when controls have been cut and pasted. I recently moved all
my controls from the form to within the page of a tab control on the parent
form. This caused all the event code to no longer be registered and I need
that trick to get the associations back because there really is no other
way besides re-selecting the events after inspecting the code by hand.

Thanks.