[AccessD] Ac2013 running out of resources

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jun 8 07:04:53 CDT 2015

<<BTW:I like that setOption MaxLocks idea.....I'm going to try that.>>

 If you have Insert, Update, Delete's, you can also set the queries
UseTransaction property to no.

 With that set to no, once JET hits the lock limit, it commits even if it's
still executing the query.  You can never run out of locks this way.

 If it's set to yes, then JET will maintain a lock on every record it
touches until the query is complete.

 The default lock limit is only like 9,500

Jim.