[AccessD] Ac2013 startup form

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:22:33 CDT 2015

I have created a popup form that I want to display as a splash screen.
Unfortunately on startup, before any macros are enabled and therefore
before my code can shape the form to the required size and put it in the
required position, it is opening super-huge.

I could control this with an AutoExec that opens the form, but then the
user would be getting informaed that macros are present, and all have been
halted. That is an annoyance that has utterly put me off the AutoExec macro
- so if anyone knows how to make THAT stop I would be grateful as well.

So here I am with a form I know how large it should be - and really want it
to be because the image I use as its background is getting centered and
looks ugly on a stretched out form. the kind of code I would be running to
control the size and position is shown below. I don't know why the darned
form won't just stay in that condition.

Option Compare Database
Option Explicit
Private Sub cmdBatch_Click()