[AccessD] Delimiter Value (was: Automatic Update Function)

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 13:22:26 CST 2015

I actually used :: in one situation where it worked pretty darn well.

I got tired of adding reference data to a database, so I took the big
shortcut of dumping entity value pairs in a memo field:

CDD::<<entity tag>>::<value>

('CDD' being "Customer Defined Data").  Never had a problem yet

Not sure why I didn't think of using || though when I have used the pipe as
a single delimiter.

Jim.