[AccessD] Composite Unique Key in 2010

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:37:40 CDT 2015

I don't have a 2010 machine here at the office but it does seem to
work in 2013. Are the properties just not visible at all?  Or do they
not allow changes?  In 2013 if you are not positioned on the first of
the fields in the multiple fields indixt - the one with the NAME of
the index in it, the properties "Primary", "Unique", and "Ignore
Nulls" go away but if I click in the row with the name they come back
and allow me to change them.