[AccessD] object or class does not support set of events

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 07:41:43 CDT 2015

  All references automatically "upgrade" when you open the DB in a later
version.

  If you only have Access 2007 installed, then the 12.0 one is the only one
available.

<<however I am using a 2003
runtime to install the database on other (client) machines so I need to
be able to run it under 2003 on my machine for dev and testing.

 Not sure I understand what your doing....if you have 2003, then do all your
work in that.  If your using 2007 and don't have 2003, then you simply can't
do that and distribute to 2003 users.

 Do you have multiple versions on this machine or no? and are you
distributing as a MDE or MDB?

Jim.