[AccessD] Administrivia - Google Sheet of DBA Member Info

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Mar 16 23:48:39 CDT 2015

Hi All,
Some folks on the DBA-Off Topic list have been discussing planning a get
together. I placed a Google Sheet with location information in it at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O8G3DgNVCG_nZ9wRW4sarLEyzqBEH4bYh0jE
Woz0dHg/edit#gid=511389216

If you'd like to have your information on the list (including whether you're
interested in meeting up) please feel free to add or edit the information in
the spreadsheet.

We also have a Google Map that we update via this spreadsheet. Knowing where
everyone is may help in locating where the meet up will take place.

Please don't pass this link around as only subscribers should be using it.

Thanks,
John B