[AccessD] A2k: Creating an Array from Start and End Numbers

Darren darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Mar 23 22:18:36 CDT 2015

Hi Team,

Gustav's suggestion worked like a charm - Many thanks Gustav. You are a
legend :-)

Stuart - This is for storing 'voucher numbers'.
Users will add the first and last numbers in a sequence and now using
Gustav's clever code I can present a list of available voucher numbers using
these first and last numbers.

These will never be static - always on the move so a fixed table won't
suffice but it's what I had in mind first, until the client explained how
their 'voucher' system works.

Again many thanks, team