[AccessD] Sample vba to get code (event procedurecode)behindform/controls

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:06:00 CDT 2015

Bill,
When I re-read my previous message, it seems I was not clear. Yes, vba
extensibility is key to getting at "the stuff 'hidden' behind our typical
vba/Access. Truth is, I hadn't been aware of vba extensibility, but it's at
the heart of code to work with Procedures, modules tucked away by Access.

Here is another link on the subject.
http://www.devhut.net/2011/06/04/vba-vbe-enumerate-modules-procedures-and-line-count/

jack