[AccessD] FW: Form changing behavior after changing record source

FW Salato Center Salato at ky.gov
Thu Mar 26 12:01:37 CDT 2015

I am still struggling with this. Here's what I've found so far.

I created the query wizard to create a simple SELECT on one table. When viewing the query in Datasheet view, there's no New button on the Navigational toolbar. This seems to be why the form is ignoring the Data Entry property.

I don't work with Access much anymore, but I don't recall ever running into this before. I can't figure out how to enable new records so the form can honor the data entry property. If someone can tell me how to do that, I'll probably be fine.

Susan H.