[AccessD] Sample vba to get code (event procedurecode)behindform/controls

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:58:06 CDT 2015

Hi Jack:

The smart indenter is a lifesaver!  I just recently got a project where
there are thousands of lines of code indented inconsistently. Much of it is
indented by >10 characters per line, which makes nested if statements
completely unreadable.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/indenter/default.htm

Despite the fact that it hasn't been updated since 2005, I just installed
it on Access 2007 and it worked fine.

Doug