[AccessD] How To Display an Image from a Pervasive Database table Via Access 2007

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon May 4 06:33:20 CDT 2015

Ouch.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Simms" <marksimms at verizon.net>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving" <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2015 6:25:11 PM
Subject: Re: [AccessD] How To Display an Image from a Pervasive Database table Via Access 2007

Re: " improvement in MS Access tend not to progress too rapidly."
This may be the understatement of the century.
Examples:
1) SQL in queries don't retain their original format.
Any large query quickly becomes a indecipherable string of letters.
2) no comments permitted in the SQL of a query.
Why did I do this GROUP BY again ?

This has to be intentional.