[AccessD] Digital Signatures

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Nov 5 17:24:46 CST 2015

"What do you mean by "digital signature"?  There are several methods of "digitally signing"
something including using public/private key encryption or embedidng a facsimile of a written
signature.   In the latter case, the facsimile can either by scanned or captured

Do you mean the last case where someone draws on an input device such as a graphics pad
or tries to scrawl their signature with a mouse?  If so, what sort of input are you using?