[AccessD] Windows 10 supposed speed advantage

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Nov 11 08:47:04 CST 2015

John,

  I think it's too early to say yet.

  As noted, 10 is on par with anything back to Win 7 on the same hardware,
and further tweaks will be coming to windows 10 along with new technologies
(DirectX 12), so it may ultimately pull ahead.  Even as it stands though,
it's pretty solid and they did a good job with it.

  Personally, that's good enough for me.  Anytime you can add features and
still keep performance basically the same, I think that's a win.

Jim.