[AccessD] Stored Procedure as Rowsource for Chart

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Oct 7 18:50:30 CDT 2015

Use a  Passthrough query as the source.

You can generate the querydef for the PT query programmatically if  you need to pass
parameters to your procedure.

A good howto with appropriate examples is here:

http://www.databasejournal.com/features/msaccess/article.php/3407531/How-to-Execute-SQ
L-Stored-Procedures-from-Microsoft-Access.htm

--
Stuart