[AccessD] MySQL db on Arvixe linux server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Oct 7 19:28:09 CDT 2015

Install the MySQL ODBC driver on the Access machine.
https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/

Then just connect to MySql the same way as any other ODBC source.

Just make sure that the MySQL server is configured to allow connections from other IP
locations.  It is common to configure it on web servers so that only localhost can connect to it.

--
Stuart