[AccessD] Looking for easy form solution

FW Salato Center Salato at ky.gov
Wed Oct 28 11:33:06 CDT 2015

This route is working well. I'm wondering though, if I should go to the trouble of displaying the records "to be" committed beforehand and giving the user a last chance to remove an animal? If the user makes a mistake, it's no big deal to pull up the medical records and delete an individual record, but they'd have to remember to do so. I'm inclined not to do this and add it later if they ask for it.

It seems like a lot of work to me.

Susan H.

A list box is something I started considering yesterday afternoon. I'm glad you  mentioned it -- it kind of confirms for me the direction I think I'll go on Tuesday. Thank you!

Susan H.