[AccessD] Is there a way to determine months with 31 days that start on tuesday?

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:16:30 CDT 2015

I'm trying to determine a given week number for a given month in order to
auto-run a certain process in Access.

If a given week has four or more business days (M-F) in a week, we count it.
We only have processes for weeks 1-4.

I have brought up the fact that there are months with five, four or more
days weeks, such as December 2015.

December 2015 doesn't matter to my company as the 5th week, we are shut
down, so no 5th week process is needed.

I was trying to determine, via code, if there was a way to list any month
like this for the next three years.

I don't know which is easier to determine (1,2 or 3):
1. All months with 31 days that start (1st) on Tuesday
2. Months with 5 weeks of four or more business days (M-F)
3. Some built in method?

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,
David