[AccessD] Rounding. The collection.

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 05:44:13 CDT 2015

Thanks - I'll be re-reading, and considering that later.

I frequently have 'fun' getting people to accept the problems with truncation in
displays, and the cumulative effect of rounding -
e.g. 1/3 division of a sum of money - or presentation as a %
And the summing of 5 lots of 20% not being the base amount.

They get annoyed at spreadsheets that have an extra row that is to show
disparity in the results, or a calculation of a last portion that is the base,
less all the other calculated parts.

Would have voted a 'nice' except, without logging in as a member, I couldn't see
a place to vote.

Regards